Leuven, Belgium and Lisbon, Portugal – May 19, 2023 – xyzt.ai, a leading visual analytics SaaS platform for Smart Mobility Analytics, is excited to announce its participation in the prestigious ITS Europe 2023 – The Game Changer exhibition, to be held in Lisbon, Portugal. The event, scheduled from May 22 to May 24, 2023, will bring together industry experts, policymakers, and technology enthusiasts from around the world to explore the latest advancements in intelligent transportation systems.
With its disruptive cloud-based visual analytics technology, xyzt.ai will showcase and demonstrate its commitment to revolutionizing the future of Smart Mobility Analytics. Visitors to xyzt.ai’s booth will have the opportunity to witness firsthand the groundbreaking SaaS platform, designed to enhance safety, efficiency, and sustainability in the transportation sector.
At ITS Europe 2023, xyzt.ai will showcase several new capabilities for easy large-scale connected vehicle data analytics, empowering its customers to navigate the fast-evolving Smart Mobility future with peace of mind.
The following game-changing capabilities will be demonstrated:
- A beautiful and intuitive no-code visual interface for connected vehicle data mobility analytics, that can scale to billions of records, covering cities, states, nations, without compromising on interactivity.
- A new powerful traffic flow analytics capability that empowers analysts to easily extract advanced insights on traffic flow patterns, such as amount of heavy traffic passing through city centers and not following the intended roads.
- The ability to work with, combine, and correlate multiple data sources, including floating vehicle data, traffic counting data, road quality data, incident data, public transit data, and more. The platform can provide easy-to-understand summaries and share interactive dashboards.
These capabilities bring following benefits to the Smart Mobility analysts:
- Futureproof: The xyzt.ai platform now stands as the only state-of-the-art connected vehicle data analytics platform with built-in futureproof scalability and powerful traffic flow analytical capabilities.
- Peace of mind: Scalability to large data sets, support for any data type and any traffic flow query provides assurance and eliminates the need for siloed applications and removes the fear of data lock-in.
- Happiness: Through interactivity and the ease of building and sharing insights, mobility analysts can now swiftly respond to and address complaints and requests from citizens, politicians, or the press in a matter of minutes rather than days.
xyzt.ai has partnered with connected vehicle data providers INRIX and Bridgestone Mobility Solutions to demonstrate these groundbreaking mobility analytics capabilities.
xyzt.ai brings a glimpse of the future to the present, allowing users to experience a smarter, cleaner, and faster mobility landscape.
“We are thrilled to participate in ITS Europe 2023 and present our latest advancements in Self-service Mobility Analytics,” said Nick De Beer, Head of Worldwide Business Development of xyzt.ai. “This exhibition provides a valuable platform to showcase our cutting-edge technologies in cooperation with our data partners INRIX and Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. Our team is excited to engage with visitors, share our expertise, and demonstrate how xyzt.ai is shaping the future of Smart Mobility.”
Visit xyzt.ai at booth #S1 during ITS Europe 2023, located at the Lisbon Congress Centre. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover the future of Smart Mobility Analytics. In addition, City of Helsinki, will present in Room 1.7 on May 24 11:45, how they use the xyzt.ai platform for multi-source visual traffic analytics.
For press inquiries, please contact:
xyzt.ai is a high-tech location intelligence company that brings its users actionable business insights through a no-code geospatial platform for visualizing and analyzing big movement data from any moving assets, such as vehicles or vessels, or time series data from non-moving sensors, such as cameras, air quality and noise pollution sensors.
With a mission to revolutionize the future of visual analytics It does so in a unique and effortless way: Customer setup takes less than a day, there is no custom development needed, and insights can be obtained in an interactive way, even for billions of location records.
By leveraging cutting-edge technology, xyzt.ai is paving the way for a smarter, safer, and more sustainable world.
xyzt.ai is member of the Open Geospatial Consortium, is named an IDC Innovator for offering groundbreaking location and geospatial intelligence solutions, is part of the Global Top 100 Geospatial Companies selected by Geoawesomeness and winner of the Maritime Innovation Challenge by INEOS and Port of Antwerp.
More information is available at www.xyzt.ai