We’re a dedicated team of engineers, marketeers, business minds, and strategists building the xyzt.ai cloud-based SaaS platform for visualizing and analyzing big movement data from any moving assets, such as vehicles or vessels, or time series data from non-moving sensors, such as video cameras, air quality and noise pollution sensors.
We’ve architected the foundational parts of the xyzt.ai platform and are now poised for radical growth; we’re looking for diverse team members to help us build the next layer together. We’re looking for curious people with a start-up mindset who love to work in a great team, in a flat structure.
We need your all-round experience to extend our platform with the features our customers need.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack (Java + Typescript) Developer passionate about designing, building, deploying and maintaining scalable high-performance cloud software.
You will be working on the xyzt.ai platform, that deals with the ingestion, compression, storage, analysis, visualization of movement data generated by any moving assets, such as vehicles or vessels, or time series data from non-moving sensors, such as video cameras, air quality and noise pollution sensors.
We want the platform to follow a modern, secure, and scalable SaaS-based cloud architecture that allows multi-tenancy, easy continuous deployments and maintenance, elastic scalability, and smooth and intuitive user interaction.
It will be your responsibility to co-design and develop the platform.
- Architecture: You will define together with the CTO a suitable architecture considering backend/frontend responsibilities and interaction, storage, distributed computing, security and privacy.
- Development: You will develop together with the CTO advanced algorithms and intuitive user interactions for our location analytics components. You will develop visualization components, high performance algorithms, and future-proof APIs for integration.
- Deployment: You will help in creating a continuous and automated deployment process.
- Maintenance: You will develop product enhancements and fixes and ensure smooth maintenance updates in close relation with our customers.
What we are looking for
- You have a Master in Computer Science
- You have worked on commercial cloud software before
- You have experience with Java, Typescript (React)
- You have a passion for performance and optimization and great user interaction
- You can show ownership of a process and responsibility
- You have an interest in (big) data science and (spatial) analytics
- You can work well in a small team.
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
xyzt.ai headquarters in Belgium with global achievements in the maritime- and mobility analytics industry and the international tech community.
- Member of the Open Geospatial Consortium.
- IDC Innovator for geospatial & location intelligence solutions.
- Geoawesomeness global top 100 geospatial company
- Winner of the collision avoidance challenge organized by INEOS and Port of Antwerp-Bruges.
- Supported by Plug and Play Maritime Tech Center