FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Are you tired of spending over 30% of your time maintaining someone else’s old spaghetti code?
- Are you tired of working on 10+ year old software implementing workarounds for libraries that are no longer updated?
- Have you become frustrated having to deal with unrealistic deadlines set by management, who frankly, have no clue about software development?
- Are you missing the thrill of creating something brand new?
WORK WITH US, BUILD WITH US, GROW WITH US!
- Design, develop, and create brand-new products
- Using the latest state-of-the-art technologies and cloud architectures
- In a small team where you define the milestones and deadlines
- Revolutionizing the location intelligence domain by pushing the boundaries of what is possible
Full Stack Developer
We’re a dedicated team of engineers, marketeers, business minds, and strategists building the platform to extract insights from the vast amounts of location data being tracked today.
We’ve architected the foundational parts of the xyzt.ai platform and are now poised for radical growth; we’re looking for diverse team members to help us build the next layer together. We’re looking for curious people with a start-up mindset who love to work in a great team, in a flat structure.
We need your all-round experience to extend our platform with the features our customers need.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer passionate about designing, building, deploying and maintaining scalable high-performance cloud software.
Our platform follows a modern SaaS-based cloud architecture with the backend based on gRPC and Spring and the frontend based on React and WebGL.
You will be working on the xyzt.ai platform, that deals with the ingestion, compression, storage, analysis, visualization of large location data sets (data from GPS, Bluetooth, and more).
We want the platform to follow a modern, secure, and scalable SaaS-based cloud architecture that allows multi-tenancy, easy continuous deployments and maintenance, elastic scalability, and smooth and intuitive user interaction.
It will be your responsibility co-design and develop the platform.
- Architecture: You will define together with the CTO a suitable architecture considering backend/frontend responsibilities and interaction, storage, distributed computing, security and privacy.
- Development: You will develop together with the CTO advanced algorithms and intuitive user interactions for our location analytics components. You will develop visualization components, high performance algorithms, and future-proof APIs for integration.
- Deployment: You will help in creating a continuous and automated deployment process.
- Maintenance: You will develop product enhancements and fixes and ensure smooth maintenance updates in close relation with our customers.
What we are looking for
- You have a Master in Computer Science
- You have worked on commercial cloud software before
- You have a passion for performance and optimization
- You can show ownership of a process and responsibility
- You have an interest in (big) data science and (spatial) analytics
- You can work well in a small team.
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.