We’re a dedicated team of engineers, marketeers, business minds, and strategists building the platform to extract insights from the vast amount of location data being tracked today.
We’ve architected the foundational parts of the xyzt.ai platform and are now poised for radical growth; we’re looking for diverse team members to help us build the next layer together. We’re looking for curious people with a start-up mindset who love to work in a great team, in a flat structure with potential to join as a full-time staff member.
Interns will work directly with the founders of the company. This is an ideal opportunity for majors with an interest in start-ups, to learn and gain first-hand experience.
We are looking for talented Interns to act as Full-Stack Software Engineers and help us craft the features of our platform.
What are we looking for
- Ideally, you already have some experience in web-development using technologies like React, HTML5/Canvas, WebGL… and in backend technologies such as Java Spring, gRPC,…
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You have an interest in data science and you care about diversity.
- You can work well in a small team.
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- An internship during at least 4 weeks.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven office.