Leuven, Belgium, 7 February 2022 – xyzt.ai, a Leuven-based high-tech company offering an innovative visual analytics SaaS (Software as a Service) platform for big location data, announces today it has been selected by twelve industry experts and Geoawesomeness, an established geospatial industry blog reporting on everything location-based, as one of the best geospatial companies in the world.
The ‘Global Top 100 Geospatial Companies’ list is an annual source of information that mentions the current ground-breaking and innovative companies creating geospatial tools and utilizing location data to solve problems and push the industry forward.
The 2022 edition of the geospatial top 100 list mentions xyzt.ai as a “new entrant” alongside foremost geospatial pioneers, such as HERE Technologies, Esri, Foursquare, and more.
xyzt.ai was founded in 2019 by Lida Joly and Bart Adams, two geospatial veterans that recognized a need in the industry for a location intelligence platform that scales to the vast amounts of location data generated today. The visual analytics platform xyzt.ai handles any big location data but primarily focuses on the mobility, maritime, and people flow sectors.
The industry blog Geoawesomeness has compiled the list in collaboration with twelve industry experts globally, each with their specialty in the geospatial industry. The industry experts for the 2022 edition are:
- Dr. Nadine Alameh, CEO of Open Geospatial Consortium
- Denise McKenzie, Chair of the Association for Geographic Information in the UK
- Justyna Redelkiewicz, Head of Section Consumer Solutions, Market and Technology at the European Union Agency for Space Programme (EUSPA)
- Carly Morris, Head of Geovation at Ordnance Survey
- Eldrige De Melo, Director at Satellogic
- Olivia Powell, International Lead at The Geospatial Commission in Cabinet Office and Co- founder and Director at Women+ in Geospatial
- Sives Govender, Research Group Leader, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), South Africa
- Jonathan Neufeld, CEO of TECTERRA
- Osamu Ochiai, Senior Engineer, Manager for Satellite Applications and Operation Center at Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
- Ng Siau Yong, Director of GeoSpatial and Data Division & Chief Data Officer at the Singapore Land Authority
- Aleksander Buczkowski , Founder and Editor-in-Chief at Geoawesomeness
- Muthukumar Kumar, Managing Editor at Geoawesomeness
We’re honored to be a part of the dynamic and innovative geospatial sector. The recognition by Geoawesomeness and the industry experts aligns perfectly with our ambition to be the easy-to-use go-to platform to get insights out of vast amounts of location data. Congrats to all the other companies that are also recognized in the Top 100.Lida Joly, Founder & CEO of xyzt.ai
Geoawesomeness congratulates Lida Joly, Bart Adams and the xyzt.ai team on making it to the 2022 Global Top 100 Geospatial Companies list. Each company on the list is pushing the boundaries of the geospatial industry and helping transform the world for the better. Lida and her team are helping businesses derive actionable business insights through their cloud-based SaaS location intelligence platform. The development of artificial intelligence within the platform is promising and creates countless possibilities to discover new value for the geospatial industry. We wish them the very best for the future.Muthukumar Kumar, Managing Editor at Geoawesomeness
* * * *
For press inquiries, please contact:
Director of Marketing & Partnerships
xyzt.ai, is a high-tech SaaS company, that brings its users actionable business insights through a cloud-based SaaS platform for visualizing and analyzing big location data of any vehicle, vessel, aircraft, person, or asset being tracked.
It does so in a unique and effortless way: customer setup takes less than a day, there is no custom development needed, and insights can be obtained interactively, even for billions of location records.
xyzt.ai is supported by Plug and Play Tech Center, one of the largest accelerators in the world with headquarters in Silicon Valley, by Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Flanders Investment and Trade.
More information is available at www.xyzt.ai