We’re a dedicated team of engineers, marketeers, business minds, and strategists building the xyzt.ai no-code geospatial platform for visualizing and analyzing big movement data from any moving assets, such as vehicles or vessels, or time series data from non-moving sensors, such as cameras, air quality and noise pollution sensors.
We’ve architected the foundational parts of the xyzt.ai platform and are now poised for radical growth; we’re looking for diverse team members to help us build the next chaptertogether. We’re looking for curious people with a start-up mindset who love to work in a great team, in a flat structure.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive, who is sales driven and has an hunting mindset. You love to work in a start-up environment and are not afraid of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Perform targeted outreach to the right stakeholders within the Mobility and Maritime domain.
- Develop relationships with multiple personas (on all levels) within the prospect account.
- Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover target, document activities in HubSpot and perform other tasks necessary to drive revenue and report to sales management.
- Drive opportunities through the sales stages to reach sales objectives and exceed sales targets.
- Represent xyzt.ai at customer meetings and trade fairs.
- Relay customer feedback and product enhancement ideas.
What we are looking for
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business preferred.
- 2+ year track record of success in selling SaaS products in a sales or business development capacity, preferably in the geospatial, data science, BI and analytics space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
(additional languages such as Spanish or German are a strong asset).
- A positive mindset. You’re self-motivated with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering growth.
- Experience with distance selling.
- Experience in closing 50k€+ deals.
- Genuine interest in new technologies and the ability to demo our data visualization platform.
- Most of all, you are optimistic, a team player that can work independently and who is eager to learn!
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Exciting job that will offer you challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Working (and playing) with a great team!
xyzt.ai headquarters in Belgium with global achievements in the maritime- and mobility analytics industry and the international tech community.
- Member of the Open Geospatial Consortium.
- IDC Innovator for geospatial & location intelligence solutions.
- Geoawesomeness global top 100 geospatial company
- Winner of the collision avoidance challenge organized by INEOS and Port of Antwerp-Bruges.
- Supported by Plug and Play Maritime Tech Center