xyzt.ai is selected to join a new hub for innovation in the maritime sector, organized by the global innovation platform Plug and Play Tech Center, to connect the world’s best startups to industry-leading corporations.
Leuven, Belgium, 8 December 2021 – xyzt.ai, a Leuven-based high-tech company offering an innovative visual analytics SaaS (Software as a Service) platform for big location data, announced today that it has been selected, together with eight other companies, to join the first edition of a 12-week Plug and Play Maritime program taking place in the city of Antwerp, home to Europe’s second-largest seaport.
The global innovation platform Plug and Play Tech Center have launched the maritime program to catalyze technological advancement, shape productive collaborations, and support local and global innovators in the maritime sector. Plug and Play Tech Center is the world’s largest early-stage investor, accelerator, and corporate innovation platform with global headquarters in Silicon Valley, California.
In the upcoming months, xyzt.ai will work together with industry leaders Compagnie Maritime Belge (CMB), DXC Technology, Euronav, Port of Antwerp, and Stad Antwerpen to discuss topics such as; clean fuels and energy; big data and IoT; future logistics; efficient shipping; autonomous vessels; and sensors. Together, the maritime industry’s future will be examined, and new innovative ideas and solutions considered.
“The launching of our first maritime platform in Antwerp represents the beginning of a new “voyage” for us at Plug and Play. We are eager to support our founding partners and the existing local innovation community through our global ecosystem, by means of impactful startup-corporate collaboration.”Saeed Amidi, Founder, and CEO of Plug and Play
“The xyzt.ai team is excited to have been selected to take part in Plug and Play’s maritime innovation program. The capabilities of the xyzt.ai platform have great potential in the maritime industry, and innovation is at the heart of what we do; it drives our product and vision. We are looking forward to meeting and learning from our conversations with the partner companies and discovering how we can contribute to advancing innovation in the maritime industry.”Lida Joly, Founder, and CEO of xyzt.ai
The first batch of the Plug and Play Maritime program features nine companies:
- xyzt.ai: An innovative visual analytics SaaS platform for big location data.
- Autonomous Knight: Patented sensor systems, situational awareness, and cyber-physical systems fast-tracking level 5 autonomous mobility.
- Awake.AI: Smart port & ship Platform enabling autonomous shipping.
- Bleenco: Automation platform for industrial safety and efficiency.
- Closelink: Optimizes your lubricant procurement and helps to drive the owner’s profitability.
- CyberOwl: Helping fleet operators gain visibility, cybersecurity, and cyber compliance of systems onboard vessels.
- FUELSAVE: Establishing economically viable solutions to save costs while protecting the environment to drive sustainable change.
- Notilo Plus: Notilo Plus is a leading designer of autonomous underwater solutions.
- Zetako: Lossless Data Compression, higher ratio & speed with 70% less energy.
The new collaborations and the results of the 12-week Maritime program will be showcased at the Plug and Play Expo on June 9, 2022.
* * * *
For press inquiries, please contact:
Director of Marketing & Partnerships
xyzt.ai is a high-tech SaaS company that brings its users actionable business insights through a cloud-based SaaS platform for visualizing and analyzing big location data of any vehicle, vessel, aircraft, person, or asset being tracked.
It does so in a unique and effortless way: Customer setup takes less than a day, there is no custom development needed, and insights can be obtained interactively, even for billions of location records.
xyzt.ai is supported by Start it @KBC, one of the largest accelerators in Europe, by Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Flanders Investment and Trade.
More information is available at www.xyzt.ai