We’re a dedicated team of engineers, marketeers, business minds, and strategists building the xyzt.ai no-code geospatial SaaS platform for visualizing and analyzing big movement data from any moving assets, such as vehicles or vessels, or time series data from non-moving sensors, such as cameras, air quality and noise pollution sensors.
We’re looking for diverse team members to help us build the next chapter together. We love curious people with a start-up mindset who enjoy to work in a great team, in a flat structure.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative who doesn’t take no for an answer to help us expand our global market reach. You love to work in a start-up environment and are not afraid of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Perform targeted outreach to the right stakeholders within the Mobility and Maritime domain.
- Work closely together with the other members of the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives to further asses a prospect’s business.
- Conduct high volume prospecting and nurturing (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media.
- Represent xyzt.ai at trade fairs.
- Relay customer feedback and product enhancement ideas.
What we are looking for
- Experience in SaaS sales development is required.
- Excellent communication skills in English (additional languages such as Spanish or German are a strong asset).
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- A positive mindset. You’re self-motivated and have a continuous desire to level up your skills and go to the next level!
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis.
- The technical aptitude to work with the tools we use (HubSpot, Microsoft Office, …)
- Most of all, you are optimistic, a team player and eager to learn!
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Exciting job that will offer you challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Working (and playing) with a great team!
xyzt.ai headquarters in Belgium with global achievements in the maritime- and mobility analytics industry and the international tech community.
- Member of the Open Geospatial Consortium.
- IDC Innovator for geospatial & location intelligence solutions.
- Geoawesomeness global top 100 geospatial company
- Winner of the collision avoidance challenge organized by INEOS and Port of Antwerp-Bruges.
- Supported by Plug and Play Maritime Tech Center